- We have a positive track record established from over 20 years of development and growth. We continually challenge ourselves to find new ways to support people living with illness, injury or disability.
- We are a large organisation that works and thinks locally. Our hubs in London, the South East, East of England and West Midlands have the benefits of being part of a large organisation with the flexibility to work in ways that meet local needs.
- Our breadth and depth of expertise enables children, young people, adults and older people living with different needs, illness and disabilities, to receive the right level of support at the right times so they can develop or retain maximum independence. Our support changes as people’s lives change.
- We are trusted by individuals, families and local authorities and as a result we have established long standing relationships with people and organisations. We will let you know how things are going before you ask.
- We make the most of local communities, their amenities and services, connecting the people we support with what interests and stimulates them. We want people to achieve their goals.
- Avenues is made up of a small group of registered charities. Proceeds from our work are reinvested into the organisation.